Hi! I lead Amazon’s Offensive Security Research team.
My professional interests include security engineering, program analysis, malware analysis and classification, reverse engineering, and functional component extraction and reuse.
- MBA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2019
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2015
- My PhD advisor was Prof. Arun Lakhotia
- MS, Computer Science, The University of Montana, 2010
- BS, Mathematical Sciences, Oregon State University, 2007